CBS News | Lawmaker Quits After Guilty Plea | November 28, 2005 19:57:41:
"(CBS/AP) Rep. Randy 'Duke' Cunningham resigned from Congress on Monday after admitting he took $2.4 million in bribes to steer defense contracts to co-conspirators. He pleaded guilty to conspiracy and tax charges in a case that grew from an investigation into the sale of his home to a wide-ranging conspiracy involving payments in cash, vacations and antiques. "
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
11/27 - 12/04
- That Culture of Corruption Thing, Again
- Pumping Up The Volume
- At least we can agree on some things
- Hurricane Epsilon establishes new record as 14th h...
- Studies Confirm New Orleans Levees' Flaws
- Alito File Shows Strategy to Curb Abortion Ruling ...
- Louisiana's Levee Inquiry Faults Army Corps - New ...
- Fly CIA And Hope For A Round Trip
- Connecticutt First State To Get Real On Campaign F...
- The "Duke's" Legacy Gathers Weight
- Ahhnold Shows Some Brains And Balls In Chief Of St...
- Pelosi Steps Up To The Plate
- Propaganda Machine At Work In Iraq
- Enron Scandle Still Reverberating Through Industry...
- And So It Begins
- Another Opportunity For Brownie?
- The Canadian Solution
- Ex-Powell Aide Criticizes Detainee Effort
- Rove's Secretary Comes Cleaner
- Europe May Suspend Nations With Secret Prisons - N...
- Another One Bites The Dust
- Mapping Approval
- Meanwhile, Back In Afghanistan
- Meet The Next Leader Of Iraq
- ▼ 11/27 - 12/04 (24)
- ► 2003 (7)