WASHINGTON (AP) - Playboy playmate Anna Nicole Smith has an unusual bedfellow in the Supreme Court fight over her late husband's fortune: the Bush administration.This bunch will do anything for the rich. I wonder if they would have cared had the money not come from big oil?
The administration's top Supreme Court lawyer filed arguments on Smith's behalf and wants to take part when the case is argued before the justices.
Tuesday, December 27, 2005
My Way News:
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
12/25 - 01/01
- The DeLay-Abramoff Money Trail
- (JABBS): Large Numbers Of Americans Remain Ignoran...
- Daily Kos: Torturing children
- CBS News | Billions In 9/11 Loans Botched | Decemb...
- CBS News | White House Web Site Revelation | Decem...
- Police Kill 20 Sudanese Protestors in Cairo - New ...
- Justice Dept. Opens Inquiry Into Leak of Domestic ...
- Zeta Sets A New Record For Named Storms
- The Doomsday Scenario At DOD -- d-u-m
- Daily Kos: British torture memos
- Iraq wants a non-partisan, unbiased opinion on ele...
- CBS News | Ex-Enron Accountant Pleads Guilty |
- Daily Kos: 10,000 Kurds In Iraqi Army Ready To Fig...
- Political Wire: Quote of the Day
- Democrats & Liberals:: Bush's Lewinsky Moment
- Pensito Review » GOP Investigated Pres. Clinton’s ...
- UPI - Bush was denied wiretaps, bypassed them
- Daily Kos: Welcome To ScAlito World: Abortion
- DeLay Appeals To Cronies
- Big Brother Is Watching -- The World!
- ▼ 12/25 - 01/01 (21)
- ► 2003 (7)