As soon as it seemed there is an upward trend in President Bush's approval rating -- see our earlier post -- the new Zogby poll finds it languishing under 40%, 'despite an upturn in the economy and a public relations onslaught defending the role of the U.S. military in rebuilding Iraq.'Can Americans be learning from experience? Are they paying attention to what's been happening here and abroad? Is hell really freezing over?
'Just 38% of Americans said they approve of the job the President is doing, down from 41% in a national Zogby America survey conducted last month.'
'Bush is most popular in the western United States, where 46% approve of the job he is doing, and the South, where 44% approve. Just 28% in the East and 37% in the Midwest and Great Lakes states give him good marks.'
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Political Wire: Bush Approval Fades Again:
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
12/11 - 12/18
- And The Good News...
- 1984 Redux
- Political Wire: Official Says Voting Machines Can ...
- Bob Novak Says President Knows Leak Source
- In The Ownership Society, There Are The Disowned
- Iranian Leader Escalates Anti-Israeli Rhetoric - N...
- CBS News | Gov't Loses Patriot Act Decision | Sept...
- CBS News | House Votes To Renew Patriot Act | Dece...
- CBS News | Bush's War On The Press | November 18, ...
- No Separation Of Mosque And State For Iraq
- Canada PM Won't Kowtow To Washington
- Dupont Settles With EPA Over Teflon Chemical
- Once Upon a Time...: Hate Sex, and Watch People Su...
- Sen. Dorgan Plays It Straight
- Ronnie Earle Connects The Dots
- Political Wire: Bush Approval Fades Again
- The Next Retirement Time Bomb - New York Times
- Let's Hope This Helps
- U.S. Envoy Says Detainee Abuse Was Worse Than Desc...
- Iraq Learning The American Way
- ▼ 12/11 - 12/18 (20)
- ► 2003 (7)