WASHINGTON Dec 13, 2005 — A Texas prosecutor has issued subpoenas for bank records and other information of a defense contractor involved in the bribery case of a California congressman as part of the investigation of former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay.DeLay's attorney says he's not concerned about this. Is he on 'ludes or what?
District Attorney Ronnie Earle issued subpoenas late Monday afternoon for California businessmen Brent Wilkes and Max Gelwix, records of Perfect Wave Technologies LLC, Wilkes Corp. and ADCS Inc. in connection with a contribution to a fundraising committee at the center of the investigation that led to DeLay's indictment on money laundering charges.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
ABC News: Prosecutor Issues Subpoenas in DeLay Case:
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
- ► 2006 (690)
12/11 - 12/18
- And The Good News...
- 1984 Redux
- Political Wire: Official Says Voting Machines Can ...
- Bob Novak Says President Knows Leak Source
- In The Ownership Society, There Are The Disowned
- Iranian Leader Escalates Anti-Israeli Rhetoric - N...
- CBS News | Gov't Loses Patriot Act Decision | Sept...
- CBS News | House Votes To Renew Patriot Act | Dece...
- CBS News | Bush's War On The Press | November 18, ...
- No Separation Of Mosque And State For Iraq
- Canada PM Won't Kowtow To Washington
- Dupont Settles With EPA Over Teflon Chemical
- Once Upon a Time...: Hate Sex, and Watch People Su...
- Sen. Dorgan Plays It Straight
- Ronnie Earle Connects The Dots
- Political Wire: Bush Approval Fades Again
- The Next Retirement Time Bomb - New York Times
- Let's Hope This Helps
- U.S. Envoy Says Detainee Abuse Was Worse Than Desc...
- Iraq Learning The American Way
- ▼ 12/11 - 12/18 (20)
- ► 2003 (7)