The blogosphere is filled with ordinary people, who are tired of being lectured to by the political elites, who do not seem to have a clue as to what they, the bloggers, want. These are citizens who are trying to express themselves, thereby sending a message to those in power. That's it.Paul Siegel hits it on the head. Go read the whole thing.
Though we have had a democracy since 1796, the little guy never had much sway. Powerful people chose candidates in both parties for a long time. Then came the primaries, which were more democratic. However, in the last analysis, leaders of the parties had the major say in the choice of candidates. Now, people who have never had a voice, have a voice.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Democrats & Liberals:: Blogging for Access:
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
- ► 2007 (328)
06/25 - 07/02
- AL Finds Proof For The "I" Word
- It Just Gets Uglier
- A Letter In Salt Lake Tribune Says It All
- Smear-Campaigner Is Child Molestor
- D&L's Paul Siegel Finds The Truth Behind The Story...
- It Could Be A Lot Worse
- America Moves Left
- Senate Finds Another Way To Waste Time And Money
- Send In The Expert
- Specter Finally Gets The News
- SCOTUS: Let's See What Else We Can Screw Up
- Florida Lawmakers: Not In Our Back Yard!
- Elm Tree Commits Suicide In Protest Of Bush Enviro...
- Oh, Well, Why Didn't You Say So!?
- Blogosphere Defined
- And Then Some!
- Meanwhile, In A Country Far, Far Away...
- Our Fault The Pigs Rule The Trough?
- E-mails Pin The Tails On The Jackasses
- Another Threat Takes A Step Closer
- A Mighty Oak Grows
- Wake Of The Flood
- ▼ 06/25 - 07/02 (22)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)