The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government.Welcome to the end of democracy as we know it in the United States. When the next emergency comes (and do any of us think this bunch of incompetent cronies and co-conspirators can or would do anything to stop it?), something as quaint as "marshal law" may come to be seen as the good old days.
The Secretary of Homeland Security shall serve as the President's lead agent for coordinating overall
continuity operations and activities of executive departments and agencies, and in such role shall perform the responsibilities set forth for the Secretary in sections 10 and 16 of this directive.
(10) Federal Government COOP, COG, and ECG plans and operations shall be appropriately integrated with the emergency plans and capabilities of State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate, in order to promote interoperability and to prevent redundancies and conflicting lines of authority. The Secretary of Homeland Security shall coordinate the integration of Federal continuity plans and operations with State, local, territorial, and tribal governments, and private sector owners and operators of critical infrastructure, as appropriate, in order to provide for the delivery of essential services during an emergency.
(16) The Secretary of Homeland Security shall:
(a) Coordinate the implementation, execution, and assessment of continuity operations and activities;
(b) Develop and promulgate Federal Continuity Directives in order to establish continuity planning requirements for executive departments and agencies....
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
National Security and Homeland Security Presidential Directive:
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
05/20 - 05/27
- Now I've Heard And Seen Everything
- Say Goodnight, Rudy
- The Next Recess Appointee?
- Feingold: ‘This Is No Time To Back Off’
- It Doesn't Seem To Matter
- BuzzFlash Says It Too
- Why Bush hasn't been impeached
- Why Are We Not Impeaching?!
- Keith O. Gets Down
- The Blog | Russell Shaw: If Bush Said 2+2 Equals F...
- Whose Surge Is It?
- Get Ready For The Other Shoe To Drop
- Well This Sucks!
- Dems Blink On Deadline
- One in every 32 U.S. adults behind bars, on probat...
- By Presidential Decree...
- Escalation Continues In Iraq
- A Travesty Of Justice
- Corporate Greed Knows No Bounds
- More Money Down The Drain
- ▼ 05/20 - 05/27 (21)
- ► 2006 (690)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)