"Valerie Wilson, the former intelligence operative at the heart of an investigation that reached into the White House, sued the Central Intelligence Agency in federal court in New York yesterday over its refusal to allow her to publish a memoir that would discuss how long she had worked for the agency."
Friday, June 01, 2007
Plame Sues C.I.A. for Blocking Her Memoir - New York Times:
- ► 2012 (27)
- ► 2011 (92)
- ► 2010 (20)
- ► 2009 (8)
- ► 2008 (78)
05/27 - 06/03
- Bush Farts Monkeys
- Deficit Much Larger Than Stated
- And Sharks Have Bits Of Humans In Them
- Plame Sues C.I.A. for Blocking Her Memoir - New Yo...
- Uhm, Okay....
- Nearly 30 DOJ Officials Threatened To Quit After A...
- Solar Gets A Boost
- Conservative Catholics Organize To Sink Rudy | The...
- Bye-bye, Rudy -- Part 2
- Empty Wheel Pays Appropriate Homage To Saint Libby...
- Senator Kyl The Rat On FOIA Reform
- Rove Doesn't Get His Way
- And The Worst News
- Go, John!
- And More Bad News
- And Some Bad News, Too
- Hey, Some Good News For A Change!
- Dems Trying To Right A Wrong
- THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL!
- No Kidding?
- It's About Time!
- Iran Not The Only Source Of Weapons Being Used In ...
- IRAQ: From Worse to Worst?
- Plame Was Covert Agent At Time Of Leak -- MSNBC
- Blood and oil: How the West will profit from Iraq'...
- Bush's Petro-Cartel Almost Has Iraq's Oil
- Big OIL plan to rip off Iraq for 30 years cited on...
- Kucinich Reminds Congress And The People What It's...
- Revealed: Why Your Sons and Daughters Died in Iraq...
- A Precedent Of Sorts
- Top Rove Aide, Sara Taylor, Implicated In Attorney...
- Troops Want To Come Home, Know It's Over
- ▼ 05/27 - 06/03 (36)
- ► 2006 (690)
- ► 2005 (385)
- ► 2003 (7)